Friday 23 December 2011

German Christmas tea

My friend Ingrid Mare invited me to their Linkside home for a traditional tea.
   I thought it fitting to wear my German-made Wengert dress and jacket for the occassion (R20 from Bargain Box).
The only shoes that really did the outfit justice - colourwise - were a pair of rather worn Italian shoes in matching red.To give it a new life, I added a red flower (R2 from Mission Box) to the Hospice pair (R10).
 
 
 Did it surprise me to see none of the other guests dressed for the occasion ... what is wrong with the world?
   Ingrid and her husband Monty went to a lot of trouble. Just look at the pics ... 
 
 



 

3 comments:

  1. I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. ...
    __________________________
    Scarlett Johansson HD Wallpaper 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. ...
    ___________
    tattoo thoughts

    ReplyDelete